Hi there,

I just want to Local trade with Lean CLI.

But when I want to run the bot Live. I get the error messages.

1. It says that the portfolio balance is 0. But that isn't true. The usd balance is 0 but the BTC balance isn't.

The account Currency is SetAccountCurrency("BTC"); 

2. Error getting cash balance from brokerage. 

20210730 15:11:51.918 ERROR:: BrokerageSetupHandler.LoadCashBalance():  System.Exception: BinanceBrokerage.GetCashBalance: request failed: [400] Bad Request, Content: {"code":-1021,"msg":"Timestamp for this request was 1000ms ahead of the server's time."},
ErrorMessage:
  at QuantConnect.Brokerages.Binance.BinanceRestApiClient.GetCashBalance() in /LeanCloud/CI.Builder/bin/Debug/src/QuantConnect/Lean/Brokerages/Binance/BinanceRestApiClient.cs:line 122
  at QuantConnect.Brokerages.Binance.BinanceBrokerage.GetCashBalance() in /LeanCloud/CI.Builder/bin/Debug/src/QuantConnect/Lean/Brokerages/Binance/BinanceBrokerage.cs:line 182
  at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.BrokerageSetupHandler.LoadCashBalance(IBrokerage brokerage, IAlgorithm algorithm) in /LeanCloud/CI.Builder/bin/Debug/src/QuantConnect/Lean/Engine/Setup/BrokerageSetupHandler.cs:line 369
20210730 15:11:51.930 ERROR:: FitnessScore.Initialize(): fitness score will not be calculated because the algorithms starting portfolio value is 0.
20210730 15:11:52.074 ERROR:: Engine.Run(): During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Error getting cash balance from brokerage: BinanceBrokerage.GetCashBalance: request failed: [400] Bad Request, Content:
{"code":-1021,"msg":"Timestamp for this request was 1000ms ahead of the server's time."}, ErrorMessage: BinanceBrokerage.GetCashBalance: request failed: [400] Bad Request, Content: {"code":-1021,"msg":"Timestamp for this request was 1000ms ahead of the server's time."},
ErrorMessage:

How can this be solved?

Thanks in advance!!

Greetings,

David

Author