Could someone tell me a link where I might be able to find all the properties that exist in coarse and fine selection when trying to do a Fundamental Universe selection?

I've found that the documentation has some, but not all of the information (maybe I'm missing it). For example, in the snippet below I see that ValuationRatios is an instance of the ValuationRatios class, but I can't find anything that tells me all the properties associated with that class, e.g. EVToEBITDA.

class FineFundamental: # The end time of this data. (DateTime) self.EndTime; # The instance of the CompanyReference class (CompanyReference) self.CompanyReference; # The instance of the SecurityReference class (SecurityReference) self.SecurityReference; # The instance of the FinancialStatements class (FinancialStatements) self.FinancialStatements; # The instance of the EarningReports class (EarningReports) self.EarningReports; # The instance of the OperationRatios class (OperationRatios) self.OperationRatios; # The instance of the EarningRatios class (EarningRatios) self.EarningRatios; # The instance of the ValuationRatios class (ValuationRatios) self.ValuationRatios; # Return the URL string source of the file. This will be converted to a # stream self.GetSource(config, date, isLiveMode): return SubscriptionDataSource # Reader converts each line of the data source into BaseData objects. Each # datatype creates its own factory method, and returns a new instance of the # objecteach time it is called. The returned object is assumed to be time # stampedin the config.ExchangeTimeZone. self.Reader(config, line, date, isLiveMode): return BaseData # Sets values for non existing periods from a previous instance self.UpdateValues(previous): pass

Another example is that I find in the documentation the snippet below, but I don't see the simple property for Price (I see AdjustedPrice, PriceFactor, etc) although I've been able to use Price in an algorithm.

class CoarseFundamental: # Gets the market for this symbol (string) self.Market; # Gets the day's dollar volume for this symbol (decimal) self.DollarVolume; # Gets the day's total volume (int) self.Volume; # Returns whether the symbol has fundamental data for the given date (bool) self.HasFundamentalData; # Gets the price factor for the given date (decimal) self.PriceFactor; # Gets the split factor for the given date (decimal) self.SplitFactor; # Gets the combined factor used to create adjusted prices from raw prices # (decimal) self.PriceScaleFactor; # Gets the split and dividend adjusted price (decimal) self.AdjustedPrice; # The end time of this data. (DateTime) self.EndTime; # Return the URL string source of the file. This will be converted to a # stream self.GetSource(config, date, isLiveMode): return SubscriptionDataSource # Reader converts each line of the data source into BaseData objects. Each # datatype creates its own factory method, and returns a new instance of the # objecteach time it is called. self.Reader(config, line, date, isLiveMode): return BaseData self.Clone(): return BaseData

If someone could point me in the right direction as to where to find this info it would be much appreciated.

Author