I'm trying to run a python algorithm locally on my Mac but got the error below. I did follow the instructions for adding python support already so don't know what else am I missing. The C# version was running fine. Anyone has any idea on how to fix this? 

20180722 22:05:59.990 ERROR:: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm():  System.Exception: AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): The dynamic-link library for python3.6m could not be found. Please visit https://github.com/QuantConnect/Lean/blob/master/Algorithm.Python/readme.md for instructions on how to enable python support in Unix python3.6m
  at QuantConnect.AlgorithmFactory.Python.Wrappers.AlgorithmPythonWrapper..ctor (System.String moduleName) [0x00304] in /Users/sunrise/Quant/Lean/AlgorithmFactory/Python/Wrappers/AlgorithmPythonWrapper.cs:103 
  at QuantConnect.AlgorithmFactory.Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm (System.String assemblyPath, QuantConnect.Interfaces.IAlgorithm& algorithmInstance, System.String& errorMessage) [0x000b3] in /Users/sunrise/Quant/Lean/AlgorithmFactory/Loader.cs:172 
20180722 22:06:00.646 ERROR:: Engine.Run():  QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.AlgorithmSetupException: During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module ../../../Algorithm.Python/BasicTemplateFrameworkAlgorithm.py. AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): The dynamic-link library for python3.6m could not be found. Please visit https://github.com/QuantConnect/Lean/blob/master/Algorithm.Python/readme.md for instructions on how to enable python support in Unix python3.6m
  at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.ConsoleSetupHandler.CreateAlgorithmInstance (QuantConnect.Packets.AlgorithmNodePacket algorithmNodePacket, System.String assemblyPath) [0x00060] in /Users/sunrise/Quant/Lean/Engine/Setup/ConsoleSetupHandler.cs:92 
  at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Engine.Run (QuantConnect.Packets.AlgorithmNodePacket job, QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.AlgorithmManager manager, System.String assemblyPath) [0x000d7] in /Users/sunrise/Quant/Lean/Engine/Engine.cs:115 

Author