I need some help please.

Here is the basic idea:

I'm trying to write a algo that uses ticks , heikin ashi and a rolling window as the data.
For this currently I'm running a consolidator set to 2 minutes, as I can't get the ticks work.
After the consolidator is set I add the heikin ashi indicator and then I  add it to the rolling window.
This will enable me to compare the open value of the current bar with the open / close of the previous bars.

My questions are as follows:

1 - am i adding the indicator correctly, using the consolidated data, and how do i know the data being used is the data that was processed by the indicator?

2 - how do i change the consolidator to run on ticks instead of time?

2 - how can i add a candle stick graph / plot of this data (the consolidated, heikin ashi processed data) to the output?

Here is my current code that should be doing this.

ha = HeikinAshi def Initialize(self): self.window = RollingWindow[QuoteBar](2) def OnData(self,slice): consolidator = QuoteBarConsolidator(timedelta(minutes=2)) consolidator.DataConsolidated += self.OnDataConsolidated self.SubscriptionManager.AddConsolidator(contract.Symbol, consolidator) self.RegisterIndicator(contract.Symbol, self.HA, consolidator) def OnDataConsolidated(self, sender, data): if not (self.HA.IsReady): return self.window.Add(data) if(currBar.Close > pastBar.Close + 1): #do some stuff

Author