I am trying to use Parabolic SAR on the e-mini SPX. I have seen the example here when using it on forex: 

I'm using the Futures Template and this is what my code looks like right now: 

class BasicTemplateFuturesAlgorithm(QCAlgorithm): def Initialize(self): self.SetStartDate(2019, 1, 27) self.SetEndDate(2019, 1, 28) self.SetCash(1000000) #Set timezone self.SetTimeZone(TimeZones.NewYork) #Brokerage model and account type: self.SetBrokerageModel(BrokerageName.InteractiveBrokersBrokerage, AccountType.Margin) # Subscribe and set our expiry filter for the futures chain futureES = self.AddFuture(Futures.Indices.SP500EMini) futureES.SetFilter(timedelta(0), timedelta(182)) futureGC = self.AddFuture(Futures.Metals.Gold) futureGC.SetFilter(timedelta(0), timedelta(182)) benchmark = self.AddEquity("SPY"); self.SetBenchmark(benchmark.Symbol); # sar info self.psar = self.PSAR(self.Futures.Indices.SP500EMini, 0.02, 0.02, 0.2, Resolution.Daily)

The line used in the Forex example is:

self.psar = self.PSAR(self.forex.Symbol, 0.02, 0.02, 0.2, Resolution.Daily)

I've tried a lot of different combinations like this: 

self.psar = self.PSAR(self.futures.Symbol, 0.02, 0.02, 2, Resolution.Daily) self.psar = self.PSAR(futureES, 0.02, 0.02, 2, Resolution.Daily) psar = PSAR(futureES, 0.02, 0.02, 2, Resolution.Daily)

I just keep getting errors either that my object doesn't have the attribute or something along those lines.

Does anyone know how to use the parabolic sar indicator on futures contracts?

Author