Hi guys, 

Can anybody spot the error in this simple attempt to extract a Doji candlestick from 1 minute bars?

I thought I was correctly converting a c# based version from this much older thread  : https://www.quantconnect.com/forum/discussion/1239/candlestick-ex . BTW , what is the preferred forum behavior? Post to the original thread or post to new thread if the original thread is pretty old?

Here's the error I get: 

uring the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Trying to dynamically access a method that does not exist throws a TypeError exception. To prevent the exception, ensure each parameter type matches those required by the Doji method. Please checkout the API documentation. at Initialize in main.py:line 34 TypeError : No method matches given arguments for Doji

Yet when I look up the arguments for CandlesticksPatterns.Doji I see: 

var doji = CandlestickPatterns.Doji(Symbol symbol, Resolution resolution = null, Func`2[Data.IBaseData,Data.Market.IBaseDataBar] selector = null)

So i interpret that as requiring only a symbol.  Note I was using Symbol.Value ( a string) in my algo, but I tried the Symbol object as well, with the same failure message.

Thanks

Author