Hi, I just signed up and decided to test the QCU Strategy Example: Complete Algorithm Framework. Unfortunately, I get several errors upon running the example code. The issue is that in the UpdateAssetProperties(string symbol, decimal close, decimal volume) method in the ModuleAssets class in ModuleAsset.cs, the _assets Dictionary does not always contain the given string symbol. So, upon backtesting, several exceptions get thrown.

Here's the stack trace:

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException () [0x00000] in :0

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,QuantConnect.QCUQuantFramework+Asset].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in :0

at QuantConnect.QCUQuantFramework+ModuleAssets.UpdateAssetProperties (System.String symbol, Decimal close, Decimal volume) [0x00000] in :0

at QuantConnect.QCUQuantFramework.OnEndOfDay (System.String symbol) [0x00000] in :0

at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.RealTime.ScheduledEventFactory+<>c__DisplayClass19.b__17 (System.String name, DateTime triggerTime) [0x00000] in Lean.Engine.RealTime.ScheduledEventFactory+<>c__DisplayClass19.b__17 (System.String name, DateTime triggerTime) [0x00000] in :0

Unfortunately, the exceptions get thrown so quickly that the entire UI slows to a non-responsive crawl as well (probably due to all the notifications from the exception popping up). So there's two things to fix here, I guess. Is there any way you guys could fix the example by correctly populating the _assets Dictionary? And maybe fix the UI by limiting the number of popups due to exceptions?

I also have a couple unrelated questions that I'll sneak in here: Can I reference NuGet libraries in the Terminal? Also, can I write my strategies in Visual Studio and upload them? For example, if I download LEAN, and write my strategy with the full benefit of IntelliSense, ReSharper, etc. can I then upload the same files into my QuantConnect Terminal and run backtests?

Thanks!

Author