Hi! I have a simple liquid universe algo that filters fine data, but now I'm trying to add a momentum filter(EMAs) before having the algo filter by fine data for the liquid universe. I tried to incorporate the code from this bootcamp into my existing algo, but I'm encountering errors. I'm trying to find what I'm missing, but I can't figure it out. 

I know the code is wrong because I removed the Universe Selection in Initialize; I only did that so a backtest could be produced so I could attach the algorithm to this post. If I left in the Universe Selection in Initialize it gives me the following error:

Runtime Error: AttributeError : 'TechnologyUniverseModule' object has no attribute 'History'

at <lambda> in FundamentalUniverseSelectionModel.py:59
at FilteredSelectCoarse in FundamentalUniverseSelectionModel.py:72
AttributeError : 'TechnologyUniverseModule' object has no attribute 'History' (Open Stacktrace)

The problem seems to be when pulling the history for the MA indicators for the securities? Is it because I created a class for the Universe Selection, while the bootcamp didn't? How then can I incorporate it in my case?

Thank you!

Author