I'm getting this error when trying to do a backtest on various coins on Coinbase Pro (happens on more than one coin, but this is an example).

During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: ArgumentException : Symbol can't be found in the Symbol Properties Database: AAVEUSD

I'm guessing this means that AAVEUSD isn't a supported coin.  But it is listed in Data Explorer so this makes me think it should be.

However, I found another reference to what coins are listed that is MUCH smaller than the Data Explorer which does not include AAVEUSD (as well as many others): 

So I'm curious which is correct?  Ideally I could hook into the Data Explorer because there are so many more coins in it, but my backtest doesn't seem to be referring to it, but likely the CSV on GitHub.

For reference, I'm literally just following along with this tutorial but trying to search within unique list of coins and switch the market to “Market.GDAX” in this bit here when running into this issue.

class Pair:
    def __init__(self, algorithm, ticker, minimumVolumne):
        self.symbol = algorithm.AddCrypto(ticker, Resolution.Daily, Market.GDAX).Symbol