Hi everyone, I released my strategy on September 28, 2026: https://www.quantconnect.com/strategies/771/KLKC-Semiconductor-Ladder The original backtest completed successfully, and the strategy was published without any issues. However, when I check the public strategy page now, all of the graphs are stuck on “Loading” and never display any data, including the OOS performance. What is confusing is that the project itself seems to be working normally. If I open the project and run a new backtest, it completes successfully and the results display correctly. The strategy reads its orders from a CSV file stored in the QuantConnect Object Store. I also checked the Object Store file and confirmed that the CSV is still there and is being read correctly during normal backtests. Has anyone experienced something similar with a published strategy? I am mainly trying to figure out whether this is: a problem with the automated OOS backtest for published strategies, a Strategy Explorer/UI issue, or something related to accessing Object Store files during the automated OOS runs. Since the normal project backtests are still working, I am hesitant to modify or republish the strategy before knowing what is causing the issue. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
KULEKCI
The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory services by QuantConnect. In addition, the material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment. QuantConnect makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the views expressed in the website. The views are subject to change, and may have become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. You should consult with an investment professional before making any investment decisions.
To unlock posting to the community forums please complete at least 30% of Boot Camp.
You can continue your Boot Camp training progress from the terminal. We hope to see you in the community soon!