I am trying to warmup algorithm to run a simple cross over algorithm on Live Zerodha locally. I would like to get last 30 bar from the local folder instead of using Brokerage GetHistory method as Zerodha charges additional for the history data and I dont have the subscription. How can I get this working? I have data already downloaded using the downloader toolbox. 

var equity=AddEquity(s, resolution, Market.NSE); Securities[s].SetFeeModel(new ZerodhaFeeModel()); var bars = History<TradeBar>(equity.Symbol, 30, Resolution.Daily); StockData sd = new StockData(); foreach (var bar in bars) { sd._fast.Update(bar.EndTime, bar.Close); sd._slow.Update(bar.EndTime, bar.Close); }

I am using history method to get the the data. Also, I have tried around playing with the history provider in the config but it does not seems to work.

"live-zerodha": { "live-mode": true, // real brokerage implementations require the BrokerageTransactionHandler "live-mode-brokerage": "ZerodhaBrokerage", "data-queue-handler": "ZerodhaBrokerage", "setup-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.BrokerageSetupHandler", "result-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Results.LiveTradingResultHandler", "data-feed-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.DataFeeds.LiveTradingDataFeed", "real-time-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.RealTime.LiveTradingRealTimeHandler", "transaction-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.TransactionHandlers.BrokerageTransactionHandler", //"history-provider": "BrokerageHistoryProvider" "history-provider": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.HistoricalData.SubscriptionDataReaderHistoryProvider" },

Any guidance or help what I might be missing over here?

Author