Hi all,

I've been working on a little project to create a QT6 GUI wrapper around Lean, utilizing CMake in order to link one's local Mono and Python installs in order to create a version of Lean which can be more-easily distributed in Unix environments (e.g., via package managers). The end goal will hopefully be something *immediately* usable without any user-config needed in order to run on Unix environments.

QtLean -- A Qt GUI interface and build system for QuantConnect's Lean  

The project is still in very early development -- I therefore do not recommend moving the binaries out of your build directory (i.e., make install-ing) just yet. For now, however, one can do development using the qtlean executable in the build directory. Also note that Python may or may not work depending on your environment, however it seems that C# works rather well.

My current plans moving forward mostly involve embedding the Mono runtime into the source such that interfacing around the QuantConnect/Lean executables will not require bash. After this is successfully implemented, installing should become a lot easier!

Let me know what you think... and do feel free to contribute!