Hello,

Thank you so much for developing the Lean CLI tool for local/hybrid algorithm development.  This has worked amazingly well for me in comparison using the docker-run.sh scripts previously; however, I can't run backtests with the Lean CLI on my M1 mac because I get the following warning and the run process immediately stops due to an Assertion error:

"WARNING: The requested image's platform (linux/amd64) does not match the detected host platform (linux/arm64/v8) and no specific platform was requested"

I get the same error if I attempt to manually instantiate a new container based on the quantconnect/lean:latest docker image (both with and without the flag "--platform linux/amd64" to try to force it to use an emulator).  No issues running backtests on my Intel-based mac.

Any suggestions on how to get around this are appreciated.  Right now the only thing I can think to try is attempt to rebuild the Lean docker image for the arm64 platform, and then modify the Lean CLI package to point to the rebuilt image.  

Jose

Author