Hello, 

I am attempting to write a simple algo that uses derivatives to hedge existing positions. I saw an example of this being used and created by Jing Wu. I've attempted to try to use her two methods for Selling a Call and Buying a Put as a form of hedging.

Seem to get an error when I run it (please see below for runtime exception error message), that says the method does not exist?

Wanted to see if anyone might have a fix or if there is any documentation on how to use the GetOptionContractList() method specifically? From what I can tell this is the right syntax but I'm still learning so I could be wrong. 

self.OptionChainProvider.GetOptionContractList(self.Symbol, self.Time.date())

Runtime Error: Trying to dynamically access a method that does not exist throws a TypeError exception. To prevent the exception, ensure each parameter type matches those required by the 'datetime.date'>) method. Please checkout the API documentation.
at SellCall
contracts = self.OptionChainProvider.GetOptionContractList(self.Symbol in main.py:line 109
TypeError : No method matches given arguments for GetOptionContractList: (, )Trying to dynamically access a method that does not exist throws a TypeError exception. To prevent the exception, ensure each parameter type matches those required by the 'datetime.date'>) method. Please checkout the API documentation.
at SellCall
contracts = self.OptionChainProvider.GetOptionContractList(self.Symbol in main.py:line 109