Hi,

I used LEAN CLI to backtest binance crypto, then use 'lean report' function to create the report.html. I found the benchmark (in my case, it is BTCUSD) line missing in the graph.

The simple script as below:

class Temptest1(QCAlgorithm): def Initialize(self): self.SetTimeZone('UTC') self.SetBrokerageModel(BrokerageName.Binance, AccountType.Cash) self.UniverseSettings.Resolution = Resolution.Minute self.SetAccountCurrency("USD") self.SetBenchmark(Symbol.Create("BTCUSD", SecurityType.Crypto, Market.Binance)) self.SetStartDate(2021, 4, 1) self.SetEndDate(2021, 4, 10) self.SetCash(20000) self.AddCrypto("BTCUSD", Resolution.Minute, Market.Binance) self.AddCrypto("ETHUSD", Resolution.Minute, Market.Binance) self.count=0 def OnData(self, data): """OnData event is the primary entry point for your algorithm. Each new data point will be pumped in here. Arguments: data: Slice object keyed by symbol containing the stock data """ self.count += 1 if self.count==1: self.MarketOrder(symbol='ETHUSD', quantity=1) The 'lean backtest' without error, and 'lean report --backtest-data-source-file' created the html. It only has ETHUSD line, and missing the benchmark BTCUSD line.Do we know why?Thanks,henry