TLDR: 
Currently, there is no way to select debug values for watch variables, and it's often the case that debug values are truncated, and you can only hover to see them. I propose click-to-copy functionality, for each watch variable in the debug panel.  (See mock up below)

99931_1622264004.jpgMock up of ‘click to copy’ icon.

Context:
Running scores of cloud backtests and debugging for hours on end, it would be great to have more robust variable ‘Watch’ functionality. 

Several features come to mind, but the possibly lowest hanging fruit (with real impact) would be some way to copy the values of the debug values in the watchlist.  I often need to copy the variable values, and there is no way to do so (they are not selectable).  I'd be fine re-writing them, but currently, in my case, they are almost always truncated, and i have to hover over the area for a few seconds to see the value in a tooltip that disappears in another few seconds. Right now to see the value, i need to use google chrome developer tools to view the source code of the page and copy the tooltip value (image attached)

99931_1622264032.jpgChrome dev tools workaround to copy debug values. 

Author