Hi everyone,

I am new to QC and I am trying to create an algorithm that goes long the most liquid NQ contract when the daily RSI > 50 and there is a MACD bullish crossover using 15 minute bars and goes short when the daily RSI < 50 and the 15 minute MACD crossing bearish.  I have been using Logs to compare the values of RSI and MACD with other platforms to see if they are at least similar. The 2 main problems I am having are after looking through many forums and githubs are:

1. the daily RSI value is way off until we get 9 days in, which is the length of the RSI indicator. I assume this is because the indicator didn't warm up properly. Futures data seems to be handled differently than others, so I am not sure which method and area to warm the indicator in. 

2. The MACD values are completely different than the values you would find on ToS or SSE. I even tried comparing the 15m and 1m values to see if the consolidator wasn't working, but it is only placing trades on 15m intervals. I created this 15m MACD consolidator based of the forum below.  Do I need to use the Update() method to create the consolidator?

Thank you in advance!