I'm trying to run a python algorithm locally on my Windows but got the error below. I did follow the instructions for adding python support already so don't know what else am I missing. The C# version was running fine. Anyone has any idea on how to fix this? 

20210909 11:45:46.623 ERROR:: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm():  System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Delegates' threw an exception.
---> System.MissingMethodException: Failed to load symbol PyDictProxy_New
---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (127): The specified procedure could not be found.
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Python.Runtime.Platform.WindowsLoader.GetFunction(IntPtr hModule, String procedureName)
  at Python.Runtime.Runtime.Delegates.GetFunctionByName(String functionName, IntPtr libraryHandle)
  at Python.Runtime.Runtime.Delegates..cctor()
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Python.Runtime.Runtime.Delegates.get_Py_IsInitialized()
  at Python.Runtime.Runtime.Py_IsInitialized()
  at Python.Runtime.Runtime.Initialize(Boolean initSigs, ShutdownMode mode)
  at Python.Runtime.PythonEngine.Initialize(IEnumerable`1 args, Boolean setSysArgv, Boolean initSigs, ShutdownMode mode)
  at Python.Runtime.PythonEngine.Initialize(Boolean setSysArgv, Boolean initSigs, ShutdownMode mode)
  at Python.Runtime.PythonEngine.Initialize()
  at QuantConnect.Python.PythonInitializer.Initialize() in D:\Lean\Common\Python\PythonInitializer.cs:line 45
  at QuantConnect.AlgorithmFactory.Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(String assemblyPath, IAlgorithm& algorithmInstance, String& errorMessage) in D:\Lean\AlgorithmFactory\Loader.cs:line 171
20210909 11:45:46.646 ERROR:: Engine.Run():  QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.AlgorithmSetupException: During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module QuantConnect.Algorithm.CSharp.dll. The type initializer for 'Delegates' threw an exception.
  at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.BacktestingSetupHandler.CreateAlgorithmInstance(AlgorithmNodePacket algorithmNodePacket, String assemblyPath) in D:\Lean\Engine\Setup\BacktestingSetupHandler.cs:line 104
  at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Engine.Run(AlgorithmNodePacket job, AlgorithmManager manager, String assemblyPath, WorkerThread workerThread) in D:\Lean\Engine\Engine.cs:line 116

Algorithm.Initialize() Error: During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module QuantConnect.Algorithm.CSharp.dll. The type initializer for 'Delegates' threw an exception. Stack Trace: During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module QuantConnect.Algorithm.CSharp.dll. The type initializer for 'Delegates' threw an exception.
During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module QuantConnect.Algorithm.CSharp.dll. The type initializer for 'Delegates' threw an exception.

Author