Dear QuantConnect Team,

Thank you and congratulations for the amazing platform and tools!

I would like to share some improvements or feature ideas I would personally find really useful.

• Conditional breakpoints
    I find myself using the debugger online a lot because of the available data, and the absence of conditional breakpoints makes it very painful.
  • Allow more time on single time loop while debugging
    Currently when setting a breakpoint we only have 10 minutes to check what is going on before the algorithm stops with Runtime Error: Algorithm took longer than 10 minutes on a single time loop. 
  • Backtest description
    It would be useful to be able to write a description for each backtest. I am currently using the title field in order to keep track of what was done / changed.
  • Diff Tool
    Compare the code of backtests. A diff could help much more than a (possibly wrong) long title or description
  • Show library code in backtest results
    Currently only the project specific files for each backtest are shown as a reference, but not the code of the used libraries, making it difficult to know in which state the libraries were at that time
  • Backtest code download
    Download the code of the backtest Including the code (at that time) of any used library
  • Search Orders / Insights / Logs
    Find an order / insight by search or filtering by time, etc.. 
  • Lock project 🔒
    Avoid unintentional changes to the code or parameters by disabling editing in the online IDE and let fail pushes from lean cli with an error message.
  • [bug?] stream results only if we ask for it
    Currently whenever I open a project for which I have some backtests running, a tab with its results opens automatically streaming tons of data and consuming my laptop battery life. It would be nice to make the IDE experience lighter by only streaming results if we open the backtests specific results page.
  • Stream orders / insights while backtest is running
    Currently we can only see the backtest overview as well as the orders and insights when the backtest completed. It would be nice to stream them to be able to start analysing while the backtest is still running.
  • Backtest queue
    Currently in order to submit a backtest we need to wait until a node is free. It would be very useful to be able to send the backtest in a queue that is waiting to be processed whenever a node frees up.
  • Save debugging watch variables / breakpoints
    It often happens that for some reason I close and open the project page and loose my debugging watch variables and breakpoints. It would be nice if they persisted or if they could be saved / downloaded / imported, or even just copy pasted
  • Overview tab for LIVE
    Be able to see the rolling statistics live 

I am certain you already have some of these in your list :)

Best,