Hey, anyone know how to access the strike price off a contract?

I'm using the following option chain provider and it logs the contract at the end.  I was hoping to pull the strike price from the contract info and save the strike price to a list so if the price of my underlying approached my strike price I can make an adjustment.

Thanks in advance!

def OptionsFilterqqqcall(self, data):
        ''' OptionChainProvider gets a list of option contracts for an underlying symbol at requested date.
            Then you can manually filter the contract list returned by GetOptionContractList.
            The manual filtering will be limited to the information included in the Symbol
            (strike, expiration, type, style) and/or prices from a History call '''

callcontractsqqq = self.OptionChainProvider.GetOptionContractList(self.symbolqqq, data.Time)
        self.underlyingPriceqqq = self.Securities[self.symbolqqq].Price
        # filter the out-of-money put options from the contract list which expire close to self.DTE num of days from now
        qqqotm_calls = [i for i in callcontractsqqq if i.ID.OptionRight == OptionRight.Call and
                                            i.ID.StrikePrice > self.CallOTM * self.underlyingPriceqqq and
                                            (i.ID.Date - data.Time).days < self.CallDTE]

if len(qqqotm_calls) > 0:
            # sort options by closest to self.DTE days from now and desired strike, and pick first
            callqqqcontract = sorted(sorted(qqqotm_calls, key = lambda x: abs(x.ID.StrikePrice - self.underlyingPriceqqq)))[0]
            if callqqqcontract not in self.callcontractsAddedqqq:
                self.callcontractsAddedqqq.add(callqqqcontract)
                # use AddOptionContract() to subscribe the data for specified contract
                self.AddOptionContract(callqqqcontract, Resolution.Minute)
            self.Log("QQQ Call contract {0}".format(callqqqcontract))
            return callqqqcontract

else:
            return str()