Back

Pushed the code but got no email, any help?

I modified my project, committed the changes and pushed the changes. But it seems that the back test was not triggered, and I got no email.
Any help on how to play around with git?
Update Backtest

Hey @YuanGao, thanks for reporting this. I got it working with my account but tested with a new fresh user and it failed. We'll fix this today and I'll let you know when its done.

The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory services by QuantConnect. In addition, the material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment. QuantConnect makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the views expressed in the website. The views are subject to change, and may have become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. You should consult with an investment professional before making any investment decisions.

@YuanGao -- All patched. It was an error from the new updates recently. To be safe please re-upload your public key for the repos. Please allow a couple of minutes for the emails to arrive.

The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory services by QuantConnect. In addition, the material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment. QuantConnect makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the views expressed in the website. The views are subject to change, and may have become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. You should consult with an investment professional before making any investment decisions.

@Jared is there anyway to see when a comment was posted? Maybe a setting or something I'm overlooking? Cheers!

Its a little cramped here in the feed but the forums have the full time stamps - https://www.quantconnect.com/forum

Awesome :)

@Jared Thanks for the reply and it is now fixed. Is it possible if I only commit the compiled dll? It seems that the backtest will only run if the source code is present.

Hi @YuanGao - we're updating the servers to a new custom charting system at the moment, @Raul @Gustavo and I are hacking away furiously :) I'll post a message on the forum once its done with how to use the new Charting API :) Sorry for the delay. It should all be finished in the next couple of hours.

Update Backtest

This discussion is closed