Hi all,

Im trying to get the API data downloader working in LEAN..

The BasicTemplateFrameworkAlgorithm launched fine in LEAN with the default settings...but 

I changed the environment to backtesting-desktop, put in the job user id and api access token from my account, changed   "data-provider": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.DataFeeds.DefaultDataProvider", to   "data-provider": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.DataFeeds.ApiDataProvider" in the //handlers section, and after I built and launched it, I got this error:

System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ComposablePartException: 'An exception occurred while trying to create an instance of type 'QuantConnect.Queues.JobQueue'.'

inner exception: FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Paste from debug:

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_64\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Common.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ComponentModel.Composition\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Configuration.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Logging.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\Newtonsoft.Json.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Numerics\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Numerics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\Accord.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\Accord.Fuzzy.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\Accord.Math.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\Accord.Math.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\AsyncIO.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\CloneExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

System.ComponentModel.Composition Warning: 3 : The catalog 'DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\")' could not load assembly 'C:\Users\Andre\DOWNLOADS\LEAN-MASTER\LAUNCHER\BIN\DEBUG\CSHARPAPI.DLL'. Could not load file or assembly 'CSharpAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\DotNetZip.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\DynamicInterop.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\EngineIoClientDotNet.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\Fasterflect.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.AWT.WinForms.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Beans.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Charsets.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Corba.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Core.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Jdbc.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Management.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Media.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Misc.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Naming.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Remoting.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Security.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.SwingAWT.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Text.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.Util.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.OpenJDK.XML.API.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.Runtime.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\IKVM.Runtime.JNI.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\MathNet.Numerics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\Microsoft.Extensions.CommandLineUtils.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\NetMQ.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\NLog.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\NodaTime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\Python.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QLNet.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Algorithm.CSharp.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Algorithm.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Algorithm.Framework.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.AlgorithmFactory.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Api.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Brokerages.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Compression.dll'. Symbols loaded.

System.ComponentModel.Composition Warning: 3 : The catalog 'DirectoryCatalog (Path="C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\")' could not load assembly 'C:\Users\Andre\DOWNLOADS\LEAN-MASTER\LAUNCHER\BIN\DEBUG\QUANTCONNECT.FXCM.DLL'. Could not load file or assembly 'QuantConnect.Fxcm, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Indicators.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Jupyter.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Messaging.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Queues.dll'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\RDotNet.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\RDotNet.NativeLibrary.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\RestSharp.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\SevenZipSharp.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\SocketIoClientDotNet.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\websocket-sharp.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\WebSocket4Net.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\nPython.exe'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.ToolBox.exe'. Symbols loaded.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly'. 

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ServiceModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_64\System.Data\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\CSharpAPI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\Andre\Downloads\Lean-master\Launcher\bin\Debug\QuantConnect.Fxcm.dll'. Module was built without symbols.

Exception thrown: 'System.FormatException' in mscorlib.dll

Exception thrown: 'System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ComposablePartException' in System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll

'QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\Remote Debugger\x64\Runtime\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

The program '[8736] QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.exe' has exited with code -1 (0xffffffff).

Help is appreciated.

Regards,

Andre

Author