I have installed Docker, and sucessfully complete the leanfoundation Docker file

If I run with the default config.json file using csharp and 

"environment": "backtesting",
 "algorithm-type-name": "BasicTemplateFrameworkAlgorithm",
  "algorithm-language": "CSharp",
  "algorithm-location": "QuantConnect.Algorithm.CSharp.dll",

Everything run smoothly,  now when I want to change to Python using the following as per documentation

"algorithm-type-name": "BasicTemplateAlgorithm", "algorithm-language": "Python", "algorithm-location": "../../../Algorithm.Python/BasicTemplateAlgorithm.py",I get the following error message: [ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/Algorithm.Python'. When I launch the docker I use all the standard answer D:\Dataroot\Workspace\Lean>run_docker Enter docker image [default: quantconnect/lean:foundation]: Enter absolute path to Lean binaries [default: D:\Dataroot\Workspace\Lean\Launcher\bin\Release\]: Enter absolute path to Lean config file [default: D:\Dataroot\Workspace\Lean\Launcher\bin\Release\config.json]: Enter absolute path to Data folder [default: D:\Dataroot\Workspace\Lean\Data\]: Enter absolute path to store results [default: D:\Dataroot\Workspace\Lean\]: Can you helpDenis

Author