Release Notes – LEAN v22.214.171.124
This release fixed minor bugs in LEAN to improve its stability and consistency across backtesting and live trading. There were no breaking changes in regression tests or the API of LEAN.
- Update AlgoSeek data converter to accept input file mask to only convert specific source files.
- Added IsAssignable to detect assignment orders in backtesting*.
- Added demonstration algorithm for consolidating futures data.
- Simplified the basic template options algorithm to demonstrate other tickers.
- Fixed race condition creating fill-forward subscriptions incorrectly resulting in different statistics.
- Fixed bug in AlgoSeek options data converter when processing massive files.
- Fixed issue where Interactive Brokers was not connected before making history requests.
- Updated default history provider for OANDA and FXCM configurations to be the brokerage.
- Fixed issue where CFD datatype defaulted to Quote; preventing algorithms from receiving data.
- Fix issue in live trading where multiple threads accessing cashbook killed algorithms.
- Upgraded FXCM account holdings logic to handle multiple positions of the same ticker.
- Additional logging in scheduled event manager to help debugging time issues.
- Refactored options exercise logic.
Thank you for the continuing bug reports and assistance from the community! A special shout out to h2o, Denny Caldwell and James Reily for helping us work through some issues!
* Note: Assignment events are not generated by IB in live trading. We are looking into heuristic ways to detect this but currently assignments are not handled in live trading.
LEAN aims to empower investors to invest with confidence by using cutting edge algorithmic trading technology. Through the power of open source we are building the world’s best algorithmic trading platform, capable of accurately modeling global markets to give you insight into your strategy. Trading algorithms can be seamlessly deployed from backtesting into production with no changes or moved between brokerages. The LEAN user community reaches over 28,000 quants from all over the world.
LEAN supports C#, F#, VB, Java and Python programming languages and can be used in Equity, Forex, CFD, Options and Futures markets. It currently supports live paper trading, or execution by Interactive Brokers, FXCM and Oanda Brokerage.
For more information join the LEAN Community on GitHub.