This is a feature request.

From what I've read, a paper account starts with 100000 in cash, and it's not possible to adjust that amount (neither before the algorithm starts running or during run time).

For me it would be very useful to be able to add funds (cash) to the paper account during run time. The tax laws in my country make it very unfavorable to have an actual account with a broker in another country. So what I would like to do, is to keep my actual account with my local broker, but have QC simulate that account, so that I can just manually copy the trades that my algorithm makes in the QC paper account.

In my actual account, I'm adding funds every month. As long as the paper account isn't able to mirror this, the two accounts loses sync, and the buy and sell signals from the algorithm are eventually useless.

I know that the static amount of cash in paper accounts is by design, but would you be willing to reconsider this? It wouldn't be difficult to implement the the change I'm asking for, but it would make the platform very much more useful to me.

I can, of course, write some code to work around this problem. But I can't really see why it shouldn't be an option to increase funds during run time.