Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone has an example of candle filtering universe for a particular candlstick pattern? I'm just looking at the previous day after I've done the universe filtering. I believe I can just loop through the active securites on the OnSecuritiesChanged to just pull the bar from yesterday and make a list of stocks that have that particular candle? Something like this:

def OnSecuritiesChanged(self, changes): # Create indicator for each new security for security in changes.ActiveSecurities: self.indicators[security.Symbol] = self.CandlestickPatterns.HangingMan(security.Symbol) history = self.History([security.Symbol], 2, Resolution.Daily) for time, row in history.loc[security.Symbol].iterrows(): self.indicators[security.Symbol].Update(time, row['close'])

The issue I'm running into is a knowledge based one, I think. My row['close'] I don't believe is correct. I think I have to pass OHLC in there? I guess I'm just not sure how that works. Hopefully the rest of my approach here is correct. Any help would be great!

Best,

Stephen

Author