Hello, I'm new to QuantConnect and Quant programming.  I have completed the Boot Camp lessons, which i think were great! So to get started on my own, i created a new file, changed the TrainStop w Plot class name and tried to run it as a new project out side of the BootCamp and the result was just a flat line on the graph and only the setcash price on the dashboard.  
Here is the algorithm:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

class BCTask_BuyHoldTrailStop(QCAlgorithm):          # Order ticket for our stop order, Datetime when stop order was last hit     stopMarketTicket = None      stopMarketOrderFillTime = datetime.min     highestSPYPrice = -1          def Initialize(self):         self.SetStartDate(2020, 1, 1)         self.SetEndDate(2020, 12, 30)         self.SetCash(100000)         spy = self.AddEquity("SPY", Resolution.Daily)         spy.SetDataNormalizationMode(DataNormalizationMode.Raw)              def OnData(self, data):                  # 1. Plot the current SPY price to "Data Chart" on series "Asset Price"         self.Plot("Data Chart", "Asset Price", data["SPY"].Close)         if (self.Time - self.stopMarketOrderFillTime).days < 15:             return         if not self.Portfolio.Invested:             self.MarketOrder("SPY", 500)             self.stopMarketTicket = self.StopMarketOrder("SPY", -500, 0.9 * self.Securities["SPY"].Close)                  else:                          #2. Plot the moving stop price on "Data Chart" with "Stop Price" series name             self.Plot("Data Chart", "Stop Price", self.stopMarketTicket.Get(OrderField.StopPrice))                          if self.Securities["SPY"].Close > self.highestSPYPrice:                                  self.highestSPYPrice = self.Securities["SPY"].Close                 updateFields = UpdateOrderFields()                 updateFields.StopPrice = self.highestSPYPrice * 0.9                 self.stopMarketTicket.Update(updateFields)                   def OnOrderEvent(self, orderEvent):                  if orderEvent.Status != OrderStatus.Filled:             return                  if self.stopMarketTicket is not None and self.stopMarketTicket.OrderId == orderEvent.OrderId:              self.stopMarketOrderFillTime = self.Time

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Coop