Hello everyone and most of all thanks to Vladimir   for his fantastic algorithm. I'm here to write because in addition to seeing the beautiful equity lines, first of all I'm interested in understanding the model on which an algorithm creates its performance. I initially read Peter Guether's post on both a quantopian and then in the continued discussion here on quantconnect. The In & Out model appears very clear to me as it reasons on logical economic and sentimental bases. I wanted to ask those of you, including the creator of the ROC + out days algorithm, if it was possible to understand for which logics the intersection of the rate of change of these parameters [GLD> SLV; XLU> XLI; UUP> DBB]. I would like to formalize the model and write a small detailed post, so as to publish it here and make it more understandable even to those who arrived late here on quantconnect or quantopian. If it is possible to have links of papers that support the arguments in using these parameters to move on the bonds. Thank you all.

Author