Firstly THANK YOU for all the hard work that went into this project and especially that it is also presented as an open source project!

Seconldly: I am a newbie and are trying to get my head around debugging my first algo locally by downloading and installing the CLI like in this tutorial  

Forgive me if I missed it but I battle to find the prerequisites, before the Login details (UserID and token) is emailed so that one can log into quantconnect from my local lean CLI to be able to debug en backtest locally. In the different plans I can see that it is not allowed on the free package but it seems it is possible on the paid ($8) plan? (I paid but I did not receive an email with these details after 2 weeks and on the tutorial it seems immediately as an automated process. Any idea what I could do wrong or missed?)

Thirdly: My aim is to do live trading on the Binance Crypto exchange, and it seems it is recently during 2021 supported but only for a local installation or a special modified instance on quantconnect for a  trading company. Please tell me I am wrong and it is possible as a standard option on quantconnect and also what is the prerequisites or process to start live trading on Binance. 

Thanks again for the time, detail and dedication the team put into improving, this awesome project.