I've been using Quantconnect for about a year now and am very pleased with its functionality. I am wondering if it is possible to output more characters/lines when outputting to Console, especially when running Live. I am running a semi-automated intraday strategy on the minute timeframe, which gives me trade ideas that I can then manually inspect. I've noticed that when running Live, the Logs are delayed usually by about 30 seconds to a minute, but the Console output seems to be in real-time. However, there also seems to be some line (or character?) cap when outputting things to the Console, where the remaining output gets converted to “…” like this: 

e7d2e5166f31624399632729977e5897.pngRemaining output is converted to “…”

So when using the Console I can only see 2 or 3 trade ideas per minute, when sometimes there may be more (e.g., up to 10 or so). I can see them in the Logs, but as mentioned it is too slow for my purposes. So if there was a way to allow for more output to be viewed in the Console at a time, or if someone has another solution to this issue, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Author