Hi, I'm having trouble understanding how to use my custom data in conjunction with universe selection. I have a dropbox file that is updated daily with this format (ticker, date, signal1, signal 2). Basically, I would like to load each of those tickers into my universe before market open, and make trades using the rules in the file attached. This is how I'm retrieving the data from the dropobox:

public override BaseData Reader(SubscriptionDataConfig config, string line, DateTime date, DataFeedEndpoint datafeed){
 Signal signal = new Signal();
 try{
  string[] data = line.Split(',');
  signal.Ticker = Convert.ToString(data[1]);
  signal.Sig3d = Convert.ToDecimal(data[2]);
  signal.Sig1m = Convert.ToDecimal(data[3]);
  signal.Time = DateTime.Parse(data[4]);
  }
 catch (Exception){
  return null;
  }
 return signal;
 } 
}

The code I currently have attached would only take signals and date to trade one ticker, I would like to make this modular and trade new tickers each with unique signals each trading day. Would i be able to save each line as an object? “ticker, sig3d, sig1m, date” and then use that object to load tickers into my universe?

I was planning on using DropboxUniverseSelectionAlgorithm.cs but im unsure how it would work with the code I have already written included below. Ideally, I would use the output from signal.Ticker to populate my universe every day at 9am. Let me know you have any ideas!