I've been digesting what I can find to figure out how to convert some tick data I have to Lean data format. I've run across a couple of gaps in info that I would appreciate some clarification.

Looking at this doc 

And some of the example futures data that is provided along with the market-hours-database.json file.

In the readme.md file in futures data folder there is no mention of timezone. Looking at the market-hours-database.json file does appear to specify “dataTimeZone” as UTC. Just wanting to confirm that.

In the docs linked above, the exchangeTimeZone for Comex and Nymex indicate Eastern timezone, however in the market-hours-database.json file, Comex is configured as Central timezone which I believe may be incorrect.

I was also looking through the tick trade data for the GC market that is provided in the future/comex/tick/gc folder in sample data and I see some ticks in that file that show a quantity of zero. That doesn't really agree with my definition of a trade tick and would like to know if this is invalid.

I appreciate the help here.