Hi everyone! I'm a little bit stucked with Binance fees while backtesting... I notice that despite they are properly calculated and deducted from the order amount in base currency, then the Cashbook is not properly updated and fees are not deducted from holdings... is that right? should I manually update Cashbook holdings? 

It’s worth noting that I began to experience this behaviour a few days ago when I saw the following message in the execution log: “When buying currency pairs, using Cash account types, fees in base currency will be deducted from the filled quantity so virtual positions reflect actual holdings”. Before that I never saw this message and when I made a trade, order amount wasn’t impacted with the fee amount since fees were directly deducted from holdings (Portfolio.Cashbook[USD].Amount). I understand this new behaviour and it makes sense to me but I am not able to understand why Cashbook is not properly updated. Cost of the received BTC amount is deducted from Holdings but cost of fee amount not. 

Thanks in advance, best regards

Author