Hello … I've been playing around with a long swing trade idea and I'd like to backtest it on Quantconnect. I've been a lurker here for awhile but I'm still pretty new to the the platform environment. I code as a hobby and I'm trying to devote some time to dig in and develop my understanding.  The strategy I'm toying with is based on a screener algorithm that I wrote in Python that runs close to end of day that returns a list of equities that have crossed above the Fractal Adaptive Moving Average (FRAMA) before close. There are some other filtering parameters, but the goal is to buy the best candidates on the returned watchlist at close and hold them until a predefined gain is met or a stop is hit, limiting the portfolio to a manageable number of equities. 

I've written the screen in native Python using a combination of open source libraries. I'm not the best or most efficient coder, but my screen works, so it makes me happy!  I'm struggling though to translate my logic to Quantconnect. Mainly because I'm trying to figure out how to filter my universe through Quantconnect's implementation of the FRAMA class. I've been looking for examples but my main question is how do I use Quantconnect's FRAMA class as a coarse or fine filtering indicator to detect upside crossovers on the daily chart and add them to a watchlist allowing the option to buy at close? I'm gonna keep working on it but any starter code that would point me in the right direction would be wonderful.

I appreciate anyone willing to chime in, this been a fun project to play with, but I'd like to take it up a notch. Cheers!