I have been tracking the history of several indicators the same way, but when I attempt to track my PSAR indicator, I get the following error.

Any ideas?  Thanks,

Error:

Error    CS0311    The type 'QuantConnect.Data.Market.IBaseDataBar' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'HistoryTrackerImpl.Track<T>(IndicatorBase<T>, int)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'QuantConnect.Data.Market.IBaseDataBar' to 'QuantConnect.Data.BaseData'.    QuantConnect.Algorithm.CSharp    D:\Scott\OneDrive\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\Lean-master\Algorithm.CSharp\MacdEmaPsarAlgorithm.cs    119    Active

Declaration:

// define rollingwindows for indicator history public RollingWindow<IndicatorDataPoint> _MacdHistory; public RollingWindow<IndicatorDataPoint> _EmaHistory; public RollingWindow<IndicatorDataPoint> _PsarHistory;

Initialization (NOTE: line 119 is the last line below [_PsarHistory =...] ):

// create a MACD and track it's history, you can access // the current value of the MACD using MacdHistory[0], // the previous value using MacdHistory[1], ect... _MacdHistory = HistoryTrackerImpl.Track(MACD(_symbol, 12, 26, 9, MovingAverageType.Exponential, Resolution.Minute), 3); // create an EMA and track it's history, you can access // the current value of the EMA using EmaHistory[0], // the previous value using EmaHistory[1], ect... _EmaHistory = HistoryTrackerImpl.Track(EMA(_symbol, 18, Resolution.Minute), 3); // create an PSAR and track it's history, you can access // the current value of the PSAR using PsarHistory[0], // the previous value using PsarHistory[1], ect... _PsarHistory = HistoryTrackerImpl.Track(PSAR(_symbol, afStart: 0.002m, afIncrement: 0.002m, afMax: 0.20m), 3);

Author