First I want to thank Jared Broad, the QC Staff and also the entire QC community for all of the work that has been done and is being done at QuantConnect.

I am working in Python.  I am trying to determine how to create a strategy that can access multiple symbols with multiple Resolutions (ie. Minute and Daily) for each symbol. And then for each symbol and Resolution have multiple indicators.

As an example in the MultipleSymbolConsolidatonAlgorithm.Py QCAlgorith which was recently converted from C# to Python by Jing Wu (jingwu74 GitHub Pull Request #1505). There are 3 equities (AAPL, SPY, and IBM). The 3 equities are consolidated to 10 minute bars with 10 minute SMA indicators.

I want to add a Daily Resolution and a 5 Day EMA for each symbol.  I am not sure of what I need to do to add the Daily Resolution to the algorithm.
It would be very helpful if someone could add a second Resolution to the MultipleSymbolConsolidatonAlgorithm.Py QCAlgorith to demostrate a strategy with multiple Resolutions.

My question concerns the self.Data dictionary in the MultipleSymbolConsolidatonAlgorithm.Py.
Will the self.Data dictionary contain the 10 minute data and the Daily data or is it necessary to create a new dictionary for the Daily data?

I have attached the MultipleSymbolConsolidatonAlgorithm.Py algorithm.