Hello everyone

I am trying to use Anaconda3 which comes bundled together with Visual Studio 2017 with Lean. I have therfor checked the latest version from git, installed the Python development tools together with Visual Studios Anaconda. This are the steps I have walked through:

1. Read Python introduction on github

2. Installed Python development tools using Visual Studio 2017 installer including Anaconda3 (version 5.1.0)

3. Extended PATH system variable to point to python36.dll which resides in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Shared\Anaconda3_64. Please note: I havent modified/created PYTHONPATH/PYTHONHOME as it breaks my current Python development environment in Visual Studio. 

4. Copied "Build/Python.Runtime.Win" to "Lib/Python.Runtime.dll"

5. Cleaned the solution and did a complete fresh rebuild of the entire solution ("Rebuild solution") 

6. Modified the config.json file accordingly 

7. Set Anaconda to be the system default python environment 

From this point on I am able to run the python example algorithms. 

However it cant find my anaconda libraries. Can someone please give me a helping hand here? What do the PYTHONPATH and PYTHONHOME need to look like in my case? This is so confusing. 

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!

20180710 15:55:58.510 ERROR:: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm():  System.Exception: AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): ModuleNotFoundError : No module named 'pandas' ModuleNotFoundError : No module named 'pandas'
   bei QuantConnect.AlgorithmFactory.Python.Wrappers.AlgorithmPythonWrapper..ctor(String moduleName) in C:\Dev\Projects\Lean\AlgorithmFactory\Python\Wrappers\AlgorithmPythonWrapper.cs:Zeile 103.
   bei QuantConnect.AlgorithmFactory.Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(String assemblyPath, IAlgorithm& algorithmInstance, String& errorMessage) in C:\Dev\Projects\Lean\AlgorithmFactory\Loader.cs:Zeile 172.
20180710 15:55:58.660 ERROR:: Engine.Run():  QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.AlgorithmSetupException: During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module ../../../Algorithm.Python/BasicTemplateAlgorithm.py. AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): ModuleNotFoundError : No module named 'pandas' ModuleNotFoundError : No module named 'pandas'
   bei QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.ConsoleSetupHandler.CreateAlgorithmInstance(AlgorithmNodePacket algorithmNodePacket, String assemblyPath) in C:\Dev\Projects\Lean\Engine\Setup\ConsoleSetupHandler.cs:Zeile 92.
   bei QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Engine.Run(AlgorithmNodePacket job, AlgorithmManager manager, String assemblyPath) in C:\Dev\Projects\Lean\Engine\Engine.cs:Zeile 115.

Author