Hello. I'm trying to preload an ichimoku indicator with past history using the History function, but I get this runtime error.

Runtime Error: NotSupportedException : IchimokuKinkoHyo does not support Update(DateTime, decimal) method overload. Use Update(IBaseDataBar) instead.

I can't work out how to turn the history output into a IBaseDataBar in Python. I'm using forex data.

self.security = security self.ichimoku = IchimokuKinkoHyo(security.Symbol, tenkan_period, kijun_period, senkouA_period, senkouB_period, chikou_period, chikou_period) # Populate the Ichimoku with past history history = algorithm.History(security.Symbol, self.ichimoku.WarmUpPeriod, resolution) for index, row in history.loc[security.Symbol].iterrows(): algorithm.Debug(f'Populating history {index} {row["close"]}') self.ichimoku.Update(index, row["close"]) # RUNTIME ERROR

I read in a previous reply to the forum that I just needed to change the last line to self.ichimoku.Update(row), however I then get the following error

Runtime Error: Trying to dynamically access a method that does not exist throws a TypeError exception. To prevent the exception, ensure each parameter type matches those required by the Update method. Please checkout the API documentation. TypeError : No method matches given arguments for Update (Open Stacktrace)

Can anyone help?

Author