Hi,

Since I work on projects in several python versions, I didn't install anaconda. I installed the python 3.6.8 version and on PythonInitializer.cs I add the following code in Initialize method:

public static void Initialize() { if (!_isBeginAllowThreadsCalled) { Log.Trace("PythonInitializer.Initialize(): start..."); string virtualEnvPath = @"C:\Users\ofoye\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36"; string pythonPath = virtualEnvPath + @"\lib;" + virtualEnvPath + @"\lib\site-packages"; Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("PATH", virtualEnvPath, EnvironmentVariableTarget.Process); Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("PYTHONHOME", virtualEnvPath, EnvironmentVariableTarget.Process); Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("PYTHONPATH", pythonPath, EnvironmentVariableTarget.Process); PythonEngine.PythonHome = virtualEnvPath; PythonEngine.PythonPath = Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("PYTHONPATH", EnvironmentVariableTarget.Process); PythonEngine.Initialize(); // required for multi-threading usage PythonEngine.BeginAllowThreads(); _isBeginAllowThreadsCalled = true; Log.Trace("PythonInitializer.Initialize(): ended"); } }

The Initialize works fine. However on AlgorithmPythonWrapper constructor Py.Import(moduleName) failed and the error is:

Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module ../../../Algorithm.Python/BasicTemplateFrameworkAlgorithm.py. AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): ModuleNotFoundError : No module named 'BasicTemplateFrameworkAlgorithm' ModuleNotFoundError : No module named 'BasicTemplateFrameworkAlgorithm

The config.json is o.k. I followed the instructions and change it to work with python.

Is someone know how to help me fix this issue?