Hi~ 

I am working on a very simple SMA strategy, which requires 'SPY' :

1)when 5 mins bar SMA5>SMA30 and bar.close > SMA5, long 100 on market price

2)when 5 mins bar SMA5<SMA30 and bar.close < SMA5, short 100 on market price

3)maximumDrawdownPercent 5% , liquidate

I wrote in QCAlgorithm first and in Framework then. But there are two differences between the results of them.

1.The order submitted times of Framework version are all 1 min later than that of QCAlgorithm version.I think the result of QC is right,it supposed to submit order at the (hours : multiples of  5 : 00) , but I couldn't figure out where I'm doing wrong on Framework version.

149683_1620093924.jpg
2. For Framework version ,  the trade results before 2021.04.26 07:16:00 are wrong(inconsistent) compare with the real case. QC version's results are right.  I think it may related with data warming up. 

So I try history data to warm up refer to the answer to this question (https://www.quantconnect.com/forum/discussion/9627/how-can-consolidators-be-interfaced-with-the-framework/p1). But raise error "ArgumentOutOfRangeException : Rolling window is empty". How could I warm up both indicator and bar.close? Should I add the rolling window on update method?

Then I set self.SetWarmUp(30) on main function Initialize method, but make no difference.