I am currently factoring out reusable classes of my application on QC algorithm lab, into a library.  Unfortunately, this is not going well, as files are simply vanishing in what appears to be a random manner.

For example.  

I move a file from my project to my new library as follows: create a new file in the library, then copy and paste the file contents from the existing file to the new one, then delete the old file.

All appears okay for a while.  I am able to build the library and the algo project and it all works as expected. However, when I close the either project and then reopen it, files have sometimes vanished!  Also, files sometimes reappear in the original project.

My first thought was that there is some sort of interference occurring between the library and algo projects and I should not be using different tabs in the same browser for the two projects, but should instead use completely independent browser windows for each.  This has unfortunately made no difference.

This turn of events has shattered my confidence in the Algorithm lab, for obvious reasons.  I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer me in solving this issue.

Thank you :)