Hi,
I have started using the lean docker image and so far really liking it (as opposed to compiling the whole project and running an old version).

However, I now have the following issue with IQFeed:
 at QuantConnect.ToolBox.IQFeed.SocketClient._OnReceive(System.IAsyncResult)
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskToApm+TaskAsyncResult..ctor(System.Threading.Tasks.Task, System.Object, System.AsyncCallback)
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags, System.AsyncCallback, System.Object)
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskToApm+TaskAsyncResult..ctor(System.Threading.Tasks.Task, System.Object, System.AsyncCallback)
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags, System.AsyncCallback, System.Object)
]
This is spamming the logs non stop. The same strategy works well in my current setup...

I use IQFeed as a datafeed and IB as the brokerage.

Also, one thing that I did differently was starting IQFeed manually.
Do I need a developers license to run IQFeed?

Thanks