Hello all,

I am trying to run a local LEAN engine installation on the Kraken Brokerage. I've used the default parameters in QC.Lean.Launcher config.json, set the API key, secret, and verification tier, and set the environment to “live-kraken”. 

After building and running LEAN, I see: 

20221031 21:54:55.506 ERROR:: JobQueue.NextJob(): Error resolving BrokerageData for live job for brokerage KrakenBrokerage System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowNoMatchException()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at QuantConnect.Util.Composer.Single[T](Func`2 predicate) in <lean install dir>\Common\Util\Composer.cs:line 176
   at QuantConnect.Queues.JobQueue.NextJob(String& location) in <lean install dir>\Queues\JobQueue.cs:line 157

I also tried referencing QuantConnect.KrakenBrokerage.KrakenBrokerage instead of KrakenBrokerage in the config, and the same error is thrown. 

Here is the configuration (default) for the kraken environment:

"environment": "live-kraken"
// defines the 'live-kraken' environment
    "live-kraken": {
      "live-mode": true,

// real brokerage implementations require the BrokerageTransactionHandler
      "live-mode-brokerage": "KrakenBrokerage",
      "data-queue-handler": [ "KrakenBrokerage" ],
      "setup-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.BrokerageSetupHandler",
      "result-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Results.LiveTradingResultHandler",
      "data-feed-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.DataFeeds.LiveTradingDataFeed",
      "real-time-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.RealTime.LiveTradingRealTimeHandler",
      "transaction-handler": "QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.TransactionHandlers.BrokerageTransactionHandler",
      "history-provider": [ "BrokerageHistoryProvider", "SubscriptionDataReaderHistoryProvider" ]
    },

And here is an example of the algorithm I am using for testing:

public class BasicTemplateAlgorithm : QCAlgorithm, IRegressionAlgorithmDefinition
    {
        private Symbol _avaxbtc;
        public override void Initialize()
        {
            SetBrokerageModel(BrokerageName.Kraken, AccountType.Cash);
            SetCash("BTC", 1);             //Set Strategy Cash
            _avaxbtc = AddCrypto("AVAXBTC", Resolution.Minute, Market.Kraken).Symbol;

// There are other assets with similar methods. See "Selecting Options" etc for more details.
            // AddFuture, AddForex, AddCfd, AddOption
        }

/// <summary>
        /// OnData event is the primary entry point for your algorithm. Each new data point will be pumped in here.
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="data">Slice object keyed by symbol containing the stock data</param>
        public override void OnData(Slice data)
        {
            if (!Portfolio.Invested)
            {
                SetHoldings(_avaxbtc, 1);
                Debug("Purchased AVAX");
            }
        }

Does anyone know what this error means and what I may be able to do to resolve it? I get the feeling it's something simple that I am missing, but I cannot figure out what it is.