Hi all,

Having an issue running a local LEAN install on live-kraken. I've set the api key, secret, and verification tier and set live-kraken as my environment. I used the default config for Kraken which sets the brokerage and data queue handler to “KrakenBrokerage”. I've also tried to use “QuantConnect.KrakenBrokerage.KrakenBrokerage” in place of that, and neither works. The error I receive on running is: 

20221031 21:54:55.506 ERROR:: JobQueue.NextJob(): Error resolving BrokerageData for live job for brokerage KrakenBrokerage System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowNoMatchException()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at QuantConnect.Util.Composer.Single[T](Func`2 predicate) in <lean install dir>\Common\Util\Composer.cs:line 176
   at QuantConnect.Queues.JobQueue.NextJob(String& location) in <lean install dir>\Queues\JobQueue.cs:line 157

Can anyone explain what this error means? I don't believe this is an issue with my algorithm but I can provide the algorithm code if it is relevant.