I am using Windows 10 I have downloaded LEAN and installed all its dependencies except for pythonnet. When I tried to run setup.py I get this error message:

Install/updates required packages
    ---------------------------------

[conda] Successfully installed/updated: setuptools, pandas, pip, conda, wheel

Install/updates pythonnet
    -------------------------

Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [WinError 5] Access is denied: 'C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-uninstall-0v3f60vy\\users\\administrator\\appdata\\local\\continuum\\anaconda3\\lib\\site-packages\\clr.pyd'
Consider using the `--user` option or check the permissions.

When I tried to compile lean with visual studio I get this error on my backtest window log

2018-09-17T04:57:04.7466506Z Error Algorithm.Initialize() Error: During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module ../../../Algorithm.Python/BasicTemplateAlgorithm.py. AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): The dynamic-link library for python3.6m could not be found. Please visit https://github.com/QuantConnect/Lean/blob/master/Algorithm.Python/readme.md for instructions on how to enable python support in Win32NT Unable to load DLL 'python3.6m': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) Stack Trace: QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.AlgorithmSetupException: During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module ../../../Algorithm.Python/BasicTemplateAlgorithm.py. AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): The dynamic-link library for python3.6m could not be found. Please visit https://github.com/QuantConnect/Lean/blob/master/Algorithm.Python/readme.md for instructions on how to enable python support in Win32NT Unable to load DLL 'python3.6m': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.ConsoleSetupHandler.CreateAlgorithmInstance(AlgorithmNodePacket algorithmNodePacket, String assemblyPath) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Lean-master\Engine\Setup\ConsoleSetupHandler.cs:line 92
   at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Engine.Run(AlgorithmNodePacket job, AlgorithmManager manager, String assemblyPath) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Lean-master\Engine\Engine.cs:line 114
 QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.AlgorithmSetupException: During the algorithm initialization, the following exception has occurred: Loader.TryCreatePythonAlgorithm(): Unable to import python module ../../../Algorithm.Python/BasicTemplateAlgorithm.py. AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): The dynamic-link library for python3.6m could not be found. Please visit https://github.com/QuantConnect/Lean/blob/master/Algorithm.Python/readme.md for instructions on how to enable python support in Win32NT Unable to load DLL 'python3.6m': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Setup.ConsoleSetupHandler.CreateAlgorithmInstance(AlgorithmNodePacket algorithmNodePacket, String assemblyPath) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Lean-master\Engine\Setup\ConsoleSetupHandler.cs:line 92
   at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.Engine.Run(AlgorithmNodePacket job, AlgorithmManager manager, String assemblyPath) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Lean-master\Engine\Engine.cs:line 114

It seems to me the issue is probably this 

Unable to import python module ../../../Algorithm.Python/BasicTemplateAlgorithm.py. AlgorithmPythonWrapper(): The dynamic-link library for python3.6m could not be found.

Any help will be appreciated

Author