So I download the Lean package from GitHub, I compile and run it just fine without actually editing the config.json file in the launcher project.  No problems there.

But as soon as I enter my user Id and password from my account page into the config.json (and also set to backtesting-desktop), I start getting exceptions on launch that halts the program.  The dump of the exception is below.

The interesting thing is if I back out my config.json changes, and re-run I still get the exception.  So there must be some local file changes happening when I first run with my username, and that blocks any further executions no matter what is in the config.json file.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.ComposablePartException
  HResult=0x80131500
  Message=An exception occurred while trying to create an instance of type 'QuantConnect.Queues.JobQueue'.
  Source=System.ComponentModel.Composition
  StackTrace:
   at System.ComponentModel.Composition.ReflectionModel.ReflectionComposablePart.CreateInstance(ConstructorInfo constructor, Object[] arguments)
   at System.ComponentModel.Composition.ReflectionModel.ReflectionComposablePart.GetInstanceActivatingIfNeeded()
   at System.ComponentModel.Composition.ReflectionModel.ReflectionComposablePart.GetExportedValue(ExportingMember member)
   at System.ComponentModel.Composition.ReflectionModel.ReflectionComposablePart.GetExportedValue(ExportDefinition definition)
   at QuantConnect.Util.Composer.GetExportedValueByTypeName[T](String typeName) in Z:\Code\Lean-master3\Common\Util\Composer.cs:line 151
   at QuantConnect.Lean.Engine.LeanEngineSystemHandlers.FromConfiguration(Composer composer) in Z:\Code\Lean-master3\Engine\LeanEngineSystemHandlers.cs:line 109
   at QuantConnect.Lean.Launcher.Program.Main(String[] args) in Z:\Code\Lean-master3\Launcher\Program.cs:line 81

Inner Exception 1:
TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'QuantConnect.Queues.JobQueue' threw an exception.

Inner Exception 2:
FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.