HI there,

If I do a simple plot as follows in notebook on Quantopian, it is about 3 times larger then when I do the same in notebook on QuantConnect.  Also the plot on Quantopian resizes with the browser.  So when I make the browser wider, the plot gets larger.  This does not happen with the plot on QuantConnect.  It is small, and stays small even when I make the browser wider.

Is there a way to get the same behaviour as Quantipian?  It is very useful as most people have large monitors in the present day.

import numpy as np import pandas as pd # This is a plotting library for pretty pictures. import matplotlib.pyplot as plt # Sample 100 points with a mean of 0 and an std of 1. This is a standard normal distribution. X = np.random.normal(0, 1, 100) plt.plot(X)

Also I have seem posts on the discussion where code is embedded in the post.  Where can I find instructions on how to do this?  I have looked in the documentation on the Research area and it is pretty sparce.

Actually I have just spotted the Attach Backtest button below, I am guessing this is how it has been done?

Is there a way to embed a notebook in a discussion post?

Author