Hello,

When I run Notebook research locally (via docker) I always get annoying warning that pollute my research notebook. 
I can I fix this?

See exemple below.

from clr import AddReference AddReference("System") AddReference("System.Memory") AddReference("QuantConnect.Common") AddReference("QuantConnect.Research") AddReference("QuantConnect.Indicators") from System import * from QuantConnect import * from QuantConnect.Data.Market import TradeBar, QuoteBar from QuantConnect.Research import * from QuantConnect.Indicators import * from datetime import datetime, timedelta import matplotlib.pyplot as plt import pandas as pd # Create an instance qb = QuantBook()In /opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/mpl-data/stylelib/_classic_test.mplstyle: The text.latex.preview rcparam was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.3 and will be removed two minor releases later. In /opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/mpl-data/stylelib/_classic_test.mplstyle: The mathtext.fallback_to_cm rcparam was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.3 and will be removed two minor releases later. In /opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/mpl-data/stylelib/_classic_test.mplstyle: Support for setting the 'mathtext.fallback_to_cm' rcParam is deprecated since 3.3 and will be removed two minor releases later; use 'mathtext.fallback : 'cm' instead. In /opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/mpl-data/stylelib/_classic_test.mplstyle: The validate_bool_maybe_none function was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.3 and will be removed two minor releases later. In /opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/mpl-data/stylelib/_classic_test.mplstyle: The savefig.jpeg_quality rcparam was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.3 and will be removed two minor releases later. In /opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/mpl-data/stylelib/_classic_test.mplstyle: The keymap.all_axes rcparam was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.3 and will be removed two minor releases later. In /opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/mpl-data/stylelib/_classic_test.mplstyle: The animation.avconv_path rcparam was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.3 and will be removed two minor releases later. In /opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/mpl-data/stylelib/_classic_test.mplstyle: The animation.avconv_args rcparam was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.3 and will be removed two minor releases later.