Hello everyone,

I am a new user coming from the recent Quantopian shutdown. I would often use the Quantopian Notebooks for backtesting purposes. they had a QGrid implementation that would format the results from a pipeline in an easy to read grid. It would keep everything neatly organized and would allow you to scroll through the results. It would look something like this:

| Date | Symbol | (NameOfFundamental) | (NameOfFundamental) | etc...

| Date | Symbol | (FundamentalValue) | (FundamentalValue) | etc...

| Date | Symbol | (FundamentalValue) | (FundamentalValue) | etc...

Does Quantconnect have a similar feature? I have come across the standard dataframe, but I am not familiar with how to edit the columns and rows to show something similar to what is shown above. I am going to include the code from my notebook so you can see what I have come up with.

I really appreciate any help and guidance!

from clr import AddReference AddReference("System") AddReference('System.Memory') AddReference("QuantConnect.Common") AddReference("QuantConnect.Research") AddReference("QuantConnect.Indicators") from System import * from QuantConnect import * from QuantConnect.Data.Market import TradeBar, QuoteBar from QuantConnect.Research import * from QuantConnect.Indicators import * from datetime import datetime, timedelta import matplotlib.pyplot as plt import pandas as pd # Create an instance qb = QuantBook() tickers = [ "MSFT", "AAPL", "NVDA", "INTC" ] symbols = [qb.AddEquity(ticker, Resolution.Daily).Symbol for ticker in tickers] start_date = datetime(2010, 1, 4) end_date = datetime(2010, 1, 5) data = qb.GetFundamental(symbols, "ValuationRatios.PERatio", start_date, end_date) print(data)

*Also, the symbols across the top have what looks like some form of ID (Ex: R735QTJ8XC9X) How do you get rid of this? Thank you guys so much!

Author