Hey all,

Working on a very simple algorithm but am having trouble graphing two Indicators, and am not sure what I'm doing wrong as I'm following the docs:

from datetime import timedelta class OptimizedMultidimensionalAtmosphericScrubbers(QCAlgorithm): # # buy when the SMA-200 > SMA-50 # sell when the SMA-200 < SMA-50 # def Initialize(self): self.SetStartDate(2020, 5, 9) self.SetCash(1000) self.equity = self.AddEquity("SPY", Resolution.Daily) self.symbol = self.equity.Symbol # warm up and create our SMA indicators self.SetWarmUp(timedelta(200)) self.sma_50 = self.SMA(self.symbol, 50, Resolution.Daily) self.sma_200 = self.SMA(self.symbol, 200, Resolution.Daily) # setup the chart my_chart = Chart("Indicator Chart") my_chart.AddSeries(Series("SMA50", SeriesType.Line, 0)) my_chart.AddSeries(Series("SMA200", SeriesType.Line, 0)) self.AddChart(my_chart) def OnData(self, data): if not self.sma_50.IsReady or not self.sma_200.IsReady: pass self.Plot("Indicator Chart", "SMA50", self.sma_50) self.Plot("Indicator Chart", "SMA200", self.sma_200) def OnWarmupFinished(self): if not self.Securities[self.symbol].Invested: self.SetHoldings(self.symbol, 1.0)

Error I get is:

Runtime Error: Trying to dynamically access a method that does not exist throws a TypeError exception. To prevent the exception, ensure each parameter type matches those required by the Plot method. Please checkout the API documentation. at OnData in main.py:line 31 TypeError : No method matches given arguments for Plot (Open Stacktrace)

Now, if I remove the second argument of the Plot methods in OnData(), the backtest runs but I don't see the Indicators being graphed.  Any help is appreciated.

Author